Monday, 11 February 2008

Speak No Evil, It'll Strike Back

I noticed whenever i critic on others, it'll strike back at me, laughing at my brother for having curly hair is one good example, just look how curly my hair turns out to be after puberty? And i used to laughed at him for being fat, and see who's getting fatter? I used to say I'm too black, and see how fair i turns out to be? (It's a good thing though hehe)..
And see who got lice when i was discussed after knowing the girl sitting behind me who had lice? It gave me dandruff after mom killed all the lice... And see who's computer turns out to be the lousiest after criticizing my bro's computer? And see who's phone turn out to be the lousiest after showing off my stupid Motorola C350 to all my friends when i first purchased it? And see who's spoken English is getting more and more lousy after criticizing the people on TV? And see who's singing talent is getting worst and worst?

Yes It's all me, it stroke back at me...

So my advice for today is: Don't criticize others... It'll strike back...

2 comments:

gLaDieZz said...

Oh MY! I see my link! I didn't even knew you have one...

Sean said...

Hehe yes indeed... i had it for a long time