Friday, 14 March 2008

Hmmm... Planning to buy new comp...

I always wanted to buy a new computer for my self for quite sometime now... I'm thinking of just getting a new cpu and a 5.1 surround speaker and just maintain using the Philips crt monitor since i have a spare one for the old cpu which I'm going to give it to my sister... then the old ones give to my sister since 2nd bro is getting himself a new computer next month... I think... I'm thinking of getting the same one as my big bro's computer.. get a new hdd as well... and new dvd writer... So i guess the price will be more than 1000 as my eldest bought he's core 2 duo for 1000... minus the hdd and the dvd writer of course... Hmmm but then i must see whether dad is getting me a new phone or not first before i get the new computer... If not, I'll have to delay it... Coz i need a new phone... hehehe... But on the other hand, i also need to think of the trip to palm beach resort as i need to spare some cash for the trip... Man!!! I had so many plans for my money...

No comments: