Saturday, 27 October 2007

My List Of Favourite Songs...

Sometimes i just can't stand listening to my favorite music alone... I just want to share it with everyone badly.. Sometimes i even post a question in Yahoo Answers and put the link to the music video in youtube just to let people know the song... That's what i did to Juwita Suwito's All This Time.. I just love it so much till i post it in the net to share with people all over the globe.. Call me mad but I know I'm not haha... Anyway the first answer from a guy said he had no intension of listening to the music because he knows it's gonna suck, but he likes the word "y'all" which i used in my question, and the 2nd one hates it as well... But after that, the rest of the answerers loves it... So it's like a whole bunch of people against 2 person.. So I think my taste of music is okay haha...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Rain - Madonna
This is my old time favorite from Madonna, heard it when i was 5 years old (year 1993)and i still remember my eldest bro had the cassette and he played it out loud when my parent's aren't around...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Lagenda - Sheila Majid
Here's another one from the early 90s. It's called Lagenda from Sheila Majid. I heard it from the radio when i was in my room doing some homework with the radio on..

______________________________________________________________________________________
All This Time - Juwita Suwito
And this is my favourite Malaysian singer, Juwita Suwito with her new single, All This Time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Walk Away - Juwita Suwito
And another one from Juwita Suwito, this is called Walk Away.. This is my favourite Pop/rock music from her...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Yu Dao - Fang Ya Xian
And this is my favourite chinese song.. It's from a Taiwanese singer called Fang Ya Xian.. She's not that famous but her song from the Taiwanese Series called It Started With A Kiss titled Yu Dao is very nice indeed... The melody is just so relaxing every time i listen to it...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Teman Sejati - Juwita Suwito
Ok i just had to admit that I like juwita's song a lot... This is her malay song, i love it coz it's very relaxing when you listen to it.... It just makes you feel: Ahhhhh

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Every time we Touch (Candlelight Remix Version)- Cascada
I heard this from my friends phone while in camp and fell in love with it instantly..

_____________________________________________________________________________________
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - Disney All Stars
I heard this song from the Disney Channel while watching The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody during commercial break.. It's based on the cinderella cartoon. But this is kinda like the "Remix" version...


And the X'mas version

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Somewhere Out There by Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram
Loved this song ever since i heard it when i was very small... It's just so soothing till my stress is banished every time i listen to it...

No comments: