Friday, 5 October 2007

Finally i have my own computer....

Finally... Although the appearance suck, but who cares? It cost me RM300 for a Pentium 4 PC, 256mb of ram and 1.7ghz and it comes with monitor, mouse and keyboard... But no speakers... Anyway i wanna hook it up with my Micro Hi-Fi but it doesn't have any inputs, so hooked it up with my late uncle's amplifier (which he gave us) and connected it to my Micro Hi-Fi speaker... And it sounds great...

This is the left speaker followed by the right speaker after the picture below.. Couldn't put it on the table coz the speaker is not magnetically shielded as it with affect the colour of my CRT monitor... So i had to put it on the floor...




Then i wasn't really happy about the mouse because it's ball type so i bought a cute cute mouse from 100% discount store:
This blue one is spoiled

The right click is not working, so i went back and change a new one with different colour and style,

And the original CD-ROM couldn't support DVD so i ask my dad to bring home his old PC's LG DVD-ROM which his not using right now... And i install it into my PC...

Then i use wireless internet receiver and connect to my bro's wi-fi modem as he is no longer using the wireless... His using the plug type... There's a name for that type of connection but i forgot what is it called.

No comments: