Saturday, 25 April 2009

Sarawak Club Inapropriate Shower Door! (Men's Changing Room)

Although they have been upgraded long time ago, but this is the first time i actually use the shower and i found it really inappropriate!! Just imagine how low the doors are!!!
See? The door is actually lower than my head!!! I can't even have my own privacy. You can even see people walking about. And if they walk towards the door they can actually see you nude!!!
And also the glass door can't be locked... What's making it shut is the tiny little magnet below... And if you wanna let people know that there's someone inside, just hang a tower, or your bag.. Like me....
And also the toilets in the same men's changing room, The doors are made of glass and thank god it can be locked!!! But still it's not 100% privacy you can get inside there while doing big business, people still can see your shadow from outside...

It's unique they use glass doors but then i really hate the shower door as it can't be locked yet it's waaaay too low!!! I wonder who's idea was it making it low...

But what i like is the shower head!
It's big and right on top of you....
____________________________________________________________________

Anyway after that i went to Civic Center but sadly the lvl 3 viewing area is closed. But i managed to take 2 snapshots of the views from the lift...


On my way home...........>

1 comment:

Winnie Nelson said...

I don't know why I can't link you. I keep getting directed to this girl's blog called tinaling.blogspot.com whenever i click from my link page. But when i type your add in my browser, it's fine.. you might wanna check your IP address. I linked you nevertheless. haha.. anyway, nice shower stall. =D