Saturday, 10 May 2008

About the charity concert last week May 03, 2008

Anyway, i went to this charity concert behind the colours and there was some performances by Chen Shi An, Luo Yi Shi, Zhen Guo Hui and Guang Liang... Got the tickets for free from my 2nd bro as his company was promoting and selling the tickets and there was some left overs and they gave 5 of it to my bro.. Then, he gave the 5 tickets to me.. I asked Kenny, Ally, Jesper to go with me but in the end only me, kenny and stephanie teng went to the concert because Ally was having her vacation at Sematan and Jesper need to go to monastory... I was expecting the place to be packed and jam but who knows, there's plenty of parking space and plenty of seats... Kinda pity those celebs cause this makes them feel "NOT" famous enough because there's not much went to the concert... Maybe it's because of the person who promote the concert..
Anyway here are some photos taken by Kenny while in the concert... I grabbed the photo from he's blog...







1 comment:

gLaDieZz said...

U din ask me leh...