Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Hmmm Samsung? Fujitsu? LG? BenQ?

Or even Chimei? Nah not interested in Chimei stuff... Mom had a 17" Chimei LCD and the image sucks! I think my condemned 15" Philips crt monitor had better image than Chimei LCDs... Now my eyes are starring at a 19" widescreen Fujitsu LCD monitor, and also samsung and BenQ... But then I'm not sure about BenQ stuff, i heard a lot of people say that it sucks... Well Kenny had a BenQ LCD and it serves him well for quite sometime now... But then some say sucks some say rocks so i dunno which to listen.. But then I'm so satisfied with Jesper's Fujitsu LCD as the image is superb and big enough for me and my needs... And it cost RM699, and RM500+ for the BenQ... I just dunno which to choose as one is cheaper and made in taiwan and another is more expensive but it's made in japan... I think I'll consider about it before purchasing... Dad asked me to get a used flatscreen CRT monitor like his for RM 300+, but come to think of it, why should i? CRTs are bad for the eyes although the refresh rate and colours are more natural compared to LCDs but i don't like CRT monitors, they are OUT!! Anyway I've ben using 2nd hand stuff for all my life and i WON'T buy any used monitors again... Coz come to think of it, why don't you add in a little more money to get a 15" widescreen LCD for 400++...? It's even worth it... Yet it's brand new... Don't care, i want a new LCD monitor, either like the one jesper had or Q's... Now waiting for my school allowance, once it's out I'll go get it...

No comments: