Friday, 12 December 2008

I Have A Problem!?!?!

My dad wanted me to go for the MAS interview which i didn't really want to... Actually i did went for a MAS interview last year and i turn it down because it was based in Miri and the wage isn't high enough because accommodation, food and transportation is not included.. Salary is only about 1000+ plus allowance.. so it's kinda "bo hua".. because u have to rent a room, so it cost roughly about 300 to 400++.. Then what about water and electric bills? Transport, food still not included... So i guess all minus wont have anything left... Oh yea and i forgot to mention the one I'm talking about is a new airline from MAS... It's some new airline called firefly or something... It only fly among sarawak only...
And now this one is really a MAS interview... I dunno where will they fly to but i guess they only fly among malaysia...
But I was thinking, if i go for the job, i will have to work with them for 5 years.. FIVE years contract so which means if you resign before that period of time, you will have to pay a little sum of money back to them... Not much, just about........... i dunno.......... 100k? or more or less lah.... Anyway if i work for this, by the time i come out I'm already 25 years of age and by that time everyone got their diploma degree and so on and I'm just nothing with an Spm and that stupid JPK cert from my one year graphic course i took... Yet i have to start all over again in my new career.. So which mean my salary will be about 800 pluss... wah... wan meh like tat? I don't wanna spoil my future la....

No comments: