Sunday, 29 March 2009

清明节

清明节 -> pinyin -> Qīng míng jié or Ching Ming festival suppose to be next Saturday but most of the people wanna avoid the crowd and traffic jams so they made it a week earlier which is today!
Yet this is my first time i pay a visit to my ah kong's grave. Yup i've never visit my ah kong's grave except for my mom's father's grave... Well anyway, it's kinda interesting coz the grave yard looks small from outside and i thought it is just a small compund but who knows? Phoomm so huge... What my sis told us is kinda true, looks small from the outside but huge from the inside haha... Before the Chinese cemetry is a anglican cemetry by the way... Here's the pictures of the huge grave:>



At first i thought it was just like all souls day where people pay a visit to their ancestor's grave, clean the grave, and pray... But Ching Ming is kinda interesting as you can see there's smokes in the pictures above, i thought it's the smokes from the paper money they burn but who know's some are from firecrackers!!!

Lol i know i seem so sakai coz this is my first Ching Ming...


We repainted the Chinese wording...
Trimmed the grass behind as well.......



As you can see paper moneys are thrown around for the after lives.....


____________________________________________________________________
After that we had breakfast together with my aunts and grandma and after that we head on to cold storage!! Still kinda empty though!



And after that we go to S'wak Club golf course... Or is it coast or cost...?the pool and my sis turning away -->

No comments: