Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Singaporean Airlines Cabin Crew

There's a vacancy for Singaporean airlines for Malaysian cabin crew, but then I'm not qualified for the spm result because it needs 5 credits minimum... But then my mom asked me to just go for he interview, who knows they will accept me because of my English ability ( although my English standard drop a lot) lol.. Well, basic salary is 3,500 Sing dollar... Wow!!!! Yet we can travel to other countries and get 50% discount to any sing airline destination... Although i don't have the confidence in my results but i just wanna go try it out... Hope they are not as choosy as air asia... I didn't pass the "look" checking part as i was undergoing NS and my skin was dark and dirty looking and my teeth is ugly too... So... i didn't pass... So hope they wont have any step to step checking point... Hope it will like the mass interview...
Wait!!! I just remembered the mass interview DOES check our requirements before we enter for the interview.. Gosh!!!! Really have no confidence in it anymore.... But at least I'll be trying it out la... Gotta make my own resume again... Full length photo and so on...

No comments: