Saturday, 16 June 2007

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! Can't get that Bitch Off my head!!!


AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Still thinking of that fucking bitch again!!!!!!!! It really makes me mad when i think of her.... Dunno how long this is gonna last... I really really need to delete her from my mind... Delete everything bout her off my mind... If i can take all those memories about her in the palm of my hands, i will crash and spit on it, after that, I will burn it to hell!!!!
I wish my life is just like a computer game, where i can start all over again when i'm screwed or just search for some cheats from the internet to make things easier.... If i could do that, I won't be her friend in the 1st place... I guess what Ally said about me being too kind hearted is kinda true... I guess form now on i won't be as kind hearted as before... Well, prepare to meet the new me... I won't be as nice as before already...

No comments: