Saturday, 7 April 2007

A very sad day (part 2)

The doctors in SGH gave my grandma another few more days to live, because my uncle from the UK wanted to see her alive before she leave, because he only can arrive on Tuesday and that's the fastest from UK to Kuching... She's in a lot of pain as we can tell by her looks, her facial expression, yet the stench from her rotten leg is getting more and more strong and the smell seems to be following me home, i hardly can have my daily meals as the smell is in my nose... Digging my nose, sniffing air fresheners, soaps, shampoos, you name it, I've tried and it doesn't work...
My parents called Father Albert to give her some blessings yesterday, when me and my eldest bro was there, he came and gave her blessing.. And my grandma was blank while blessing wondering who is the Caucasian man holding a book and saying all those. It kinda hurt me deep inside seeing her blank and in pain all day long like that.. Before she got this, she already can't really speak and she couldn't even sit upright... But she wasn't really in pain before, unlike now, her life now is depending on the machine, the machine helps her to breath... Yet she's in pain all day long yet she can't even make noise or move her body.. So can you imagine that how torture she was?
I hope god can redeem her and take her to a better place where she can meet god and my grandfather, i guess its just time to leave her painful body.. I just hate to see her in pain, it really kills me inside...

No comments: